HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank – Internally Regulated
Part No: #40009
Hyperfuel™ Single Pump G-Surge Tank – Internally Regulated
FiTech Fuel Injection now offers the Hyperfuel™ Single Pump Regulated G-Surge Tank, designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G-force environments. Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system. The built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator. So, whether you are racing, off-roading, or just cruising, the G-Surge will keep your system supplied with a constant flow of fuel.
A List of features of the HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank:
- Built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator.
- Able to be mounted vertically or up to a 45-degree angle.
- Compatible with the vehicle’s existing fuel system.
- Precision Machined Billet Aluminum Tank.
- Hard Anodized and Laser Etched for durability and visual appeal.
- High Volume pump is compatible with any EFI system and will support up to 800 HP.
- -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability.
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallon) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times.
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline and alcohol or methanol based fuels.