Date: Saturday, May 18
Location: FiTech Fuel Injection 12370 Doherty St. Suite A Riverside, CA 92503
Cost: FREE admission, food and drinks for sale. Car detailing for a fee.
FiTech Fuel Injection Dyno Days to kickoff Quarantine Cruise @qruisinpch
Here's what's going down Saturday, 5/18 12pm-4pm *WEATHER PERMITTING*
-Check out some great classics on the Dyno!
- @dosmexicanosgrill will be serving up the best!
-Bring your friends and family for a good time!
-Get your tires ready for the burnout contest! You'll need them who is going to take the trophy this time?
Before you go!
All attendees must sign a liability waiver in order to attend Dyno Days whether your vehicle will be on the dyno or not.
- Can I get my vehicle tuned at Dyno Days?
- No, we do not offer tunes on Dyno Days, we only do power pulls. Please check here for local installers near you that may be able to help: https://fitechefi.com/distribu...
- Do I need to make an appointment to get on the dyno?
- Dyno pulls are on a first come first serve basis. There is no appointment necessary for the dyno. We run the dyno from 12pm-3pm and run the most pulls possible during that time. Pulls can go fairly quick, however you are not guaranteed a run on the dyno, we will be staying on schedule.
- Can my car go on the dyno if it is does not have FiTech?
- Yes, any vehicle can go on the dyno as long as it is deemed in working condition and meets our dyno checklist requirements. (ex. no leaks, has all fluids, no exposed wires, proper brakes, etc.)
- Do I have to pay for a dyno pull?
- Dyno days pulls are free of charge, we do not tune or do mechanical work on your vehicle. Dyno pulls are only for horsepower and torque results.
- Do I have to participate in the burn out contest?
- No, but there is a trophy and bragging rights if you do!