Go EFI 4 Power Adder System Master Kit w/ Hy-Fuel In-Tank Module
Part No: #34004
Go EFI 4 Power Adder System Master Kit w/Hy-Fuel In-Tank Module
The Go EFI Power Adder 600HP Kit is for the enthusiast that demands more from his system or is planning a future upgrade! This system is capable of 25 lbs of Boost right out of the box and can be used in a blow thru turbo or blower application or on a single roots style supercharger. You can also run a single stage of Wet Nitrous and control your A/F as well as Ignition timing.
This system has all of the self tuning features you expect from the Go EFI systems with the extra PRO Features needed for higher output engines. Annular Swirl Discharge fuel distribution as well as Nitrous and Boost timing retard features make this a perfect choice for your Power Adder engine or your normally aspirated engine if you are considering future upgrades.
HyperFuel offers a solution to intank retrofit kits, the Hy-Fuel In-Tank Retrofit Kit. You can experience the advantage of a high-volume fuel system with the pump inside the fuel tank. This system can be used as a return or returnless system with the use of the built-in regulator. With the pump submerged in fuel, it will run quieter and last longer. With its multi-purpose ring and adjustable pump height, this is the easiest way to convert your existing or new fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system. This system can be used in fuel tanks ranging in depth from 6” to 14.” Deeper tanks can be accommodated with an optional fuel pump extension kit. The In-Tank Retrofit Kit includes a 340 L/PH fuel pump and a built-in fuel pressure regulator pre-set to 58 PSI. System is suitable for up to 800 HP.
(4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
Built-in pressure regulator
2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
Throttle Position Sensor
Idle Air Control
Coolant Temp Sensor
Wide band O2 Sensor
O2 Bung Kit
-06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
Hy-Fuel Pump Main Assembly
58 PSI Fuel Regulator
Hy-Fuel Outer Ring (Red)
Hy-Fuel Inner Ring (Black)
340 L/PH Fuel Pump
(16) #10-32×1″ Flat Head Machine Screws
(8) #10-32×1.75″ Flat Head Machine Screws
(8) #10-32×1.5″ Flat Head Machine Screws
(8) #10-32 Keps Nuts and #10 Flat Washers
EFI Grade 5/16″ Hose and (2) Hose Clamps
(3) Electrical Connectors, Nuts, Washers and Rubber Boots
OEM Style Filter
1/4″ Drill Bit
A List of features of the Go EFI 4 – 600 HP Power Adder System:
- Boost Ready Throttle Body.
- Boost Ready ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI!
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning.
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options.
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies.
- 2 fan control (can set at separate temperatures).
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up.
- Advanced hand Held Tuning Mode Enabled.
- Pro Laptop Software , COMPLETE TUNING FOR PROFESSIONAL TUNERS.
- (4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors.
- Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes.
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install.
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat.
You also get the standard features included in ALL of the Go EFI Systems:
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts.
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold.
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions.
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections.
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it.
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb.
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing.
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required.
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light.
Choose your FiTech System and Never buy a carburetor again!
Feature comparison of the Go EFI Systems
*With Use of a 2-Wire Distributor.