HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank
The HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G environments. Typically this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system. Since the G-surge is constantly circulating fuel your fuel pumps stay cooler and have a longer life. The G-surge is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder such as boost or nitrous to your engine.
A List of features of the HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank:
- Compact Size makes it easily mountable in a variety of locations.
- Able to be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Compatible with your existing fuel system.
- Precision Machined Billet Aluminum Tank.
- Hard Anodized and Laser Etched for durability and visual appeal.
- Single High Volume 340 L/PH pump supports any EFI system and will support up to 800 HP.
- -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability.
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter reservoir of fuel in the module.
Choose your FiTech System and Never buy a carburetor again!
Feature comparison of the Go EFI Systems
*With Use of a 2-Wire Distributor.
EFI Fuel Filter
Hose and Fittings to connect Sump Tank to Throttle Body
EFI pre and post Fuel Filters
20′ of -6 fuel hose and 5′ of -8 hose & fittings