HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank With Return – 800HP
Part No: #40007
HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank
The HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G-force environments. Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. Since the G-surge is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The G-surge is also the best way to provide the necessary increase in fuel volume when adding a power adder, such as boost or nitrous to your engine.
A List of features of the HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank:
- Compact Size makes it easily mountable in a variety of locations.
- Able to be mounted vertically, horizontally or up to a 45-degree angle.
- Compatible with the vehicle’s existing fuel system.
- Precision Machined Billet Aluminum Tank.
- Hard Anodized and Laser Etched for durability and visual appeal.
- Single High Volume 340 L/PH pump is compatible with any EFI system and will support up to 800 HP.
- -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability.
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallon) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times.
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline.