Go EFI 2×4 1200 HP Power Adder System
This Kit is for the guys who have 671 and 871 Roots Superchargers or make up to 1200 HP naturally aspirated on their Dual Quad setup. FiTech EFI Has made it simple with their Go EFI 2X4 POWER ADDER 1200HP self-tuning System. Works out of the box on your 2X4 Blower Plate as an inline setup or can be side mounted using custom linkages. ALSO, this kit is a bolt on for the most popular N/A dual quad and tunnel ram manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds WITHOUT any adapters! They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start. One Throttle Body handles all of the brains while the second holds 4 additional injectors plus the IAC motor for idle stability. These can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations. **This kit does not include linkage or fuel lines**
Boost A/F targets are simple to adjust while timing curves can be retarded according to boost easily through your touch screen controller. This system makes tuning your Supercharged engine easy!
Bolt on 2 of these tough looking throttle bodies and drive your car as the system dials itself into the perfect calibration for all of your driving and weather conditions. If you decide you want to tune for more power or economy, the FiTech Touch Screen controller allows quick and easy On The Fly adjustments at your fingertips!
Note that this 30064 Go EFI 2×4 1200 HP/Power Adder is only available in Matte Black finish.
A List of features of the Go EFI 2×4 1200 HP Power Adder System:
- 2-Boost Ready Throttle bodies in a Matte Black Finish.
- Fits inline on 2×4 Blower Manifold (no linkage or fuel line included).
- Boost Ready ECU 2.5 Bar Internal MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI!
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning.
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options.
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard strategies.
- 2 fan controls (can set at separate temperatures).
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up.
- Advanced hand held Tuning Mode Enabled.
- Pro Laptop Software , COMPLETE TUNING FOR PROFESSIONAL TUNERS.
- 8 injectors capable of flowing 1200HP of fuel (1000 HP boosted).
- Initial setup is quick and easy.
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes.
- Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune.
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install.
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a Huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat.
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band o2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts.
- Throttle bodies have a base that will fit most dual quad manifolds.
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!!
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb!
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing.
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your firewall.
- Also available with the Fuel Command Center. This allows you to use your existing fuel pump to deliver fuel to the sump tank (mounted in the engine compartment) where a 340 L/PH high pressure fuel pump is submerged in the sump.
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required.
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light.
Choose your FiTech System and Never buy a carburetor again!
Feature comparison of the Go EFI Systems
*With Use of a 2-Wire Distributor.
EFI Fuel Filter
Hose and Fittings to connect Sump Tank to Throttle Body
EFI pre and post Fuel Filters
20′ of -6 fuel hose and 5′ of -8 hose & fittings