Free shipping on orders over $100
Part Number: 30064
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Hazardous Material Warning Close WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Acetate, Chromium, Lead, Lead Compounds, Nickel (Metallic), Nickel Compounds, Diisonyl Phthalate (DINP) and Toluene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
FiTech Go EFI 2×4 Dual-Quad 625 hp self-tuning fuel injection systems with Force Fuel provide steady fuel to keep your Sunday cruiser, classic, or race car running under the most extreme conditions.
Dual-quad EFI systems handle up to 625 hp and feature a four injectors on each throttle body. They have the ability to change air/fuel ratios and ignition timing on-the-fly. You have the power of a hand-held controller with a touch screen for easy setup and adjustments. Thanks to a multi-bolt pattern, the 2×4 system will bolt onto most intakes, including tunnel rams, cross rams, Edelbrock, Holley, and many factory-style intakes.
FiTech’s all-new Force Fuel system makes the upgrade to FiTech EFI even easier! It mounts under the hood and is fed with the original mechanical or electric fuel pump. The fuel pump then fills the reservoir with a half-gallon of fuel to submerge an internal electric fuel pump—to keep it cool for long life and no chance of fuel starvation. An internal regulator keeps the pressure at a consistent 58 psi. Force Fuel then supplies the EFI system with the required high pressure to run at peak performance.
FiTech’s Go EFI 2×4 dual-quad 625 hp EFI system features:
* Uses easy-to-replace, GM-type sensors and Bosch 4.2 wideband oxygen sensors
* 8GB of data-logging
* Wiring harness for dual-quad installation
* Wet Flow swirl spray annual discharge obtains complete atomization
* Stainless steel polished linkages
* Choice of three fuel inlet connections
* Will work with CDI box, but not required to control timing
* Adjustable fan control switch
* Kit does not include linkage or fuel lines
* Systems with mounted ECUs offer spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor
* Designed for applications making at least 6 in. of vacuum at idle
Force Fuel system adds:
* 5 ft. of high-pressure fuel hose
* Serviceable 10-micron fuel filter
* AN fittings
* Return line fitting bung
* Liquid filled gauge
* Dual function bracket for bottom or side mounting