Free shipping on orders over $100
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Hazardous Material Warning Close WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Acetate, Chromium, Lead, Lead Compounds, Nickel (Metallic), Nickel Compounds, Diisonyl Phthalate (DINP) and Toluene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
FiTech has some of the best-engineered and priced throttle body systems on the market. Their LS EFI 750HP fuel injection systems bring incredible ingenuity to the market. FiTech fabricated many aluminum parts for these systems, including the low-profile 102mm billet throttle body, high-volume billet fuel rails, and an intake manifold with 1,500 to 6,500 rpm powerband and 3mm construction.
Sequential spark and fuel control mates 55 lbs./hr. injectors, a plug-and-play wiring harness, and a color touchscreen self-learning ECU. This allows for programing two fan control outputs, most tach and speedometer output drivers, and target AFR and timing on the fly. A suction cup mounting bracket puts the controllers at your fingertips and allows for impressive visual aids.
The optional transmission control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L70, or 4L80 GM transmissions. FiTech LS EFI 500HP fuel injection systems with transmission controller provide impressive power and performance, while allowing you to save a little green for your next tires.
FiTech’s all-new Force Fuel system makes the upgrade to FiTech EFI even easier! It mounts under the hood and is fed with the original mechanical or electric fuel pump. The fuel pump then fills the reservoir with a half-gallon of fuel to submerge an internal electric fuel pump—to keep it cool for long life and no chance of fuel starvation. An internal regulator keeps the pressure at a consistent 58 psi. Force Fuel then supplies the EFI system with the required high pressure to run at peak performance.
* Black anodized aluminum parts for style and corrosion resistance
* High-flow, cable-operated throttle body
* Bosch wideband-controlled
* Stainless oxygen sensor bung
* Compatible with car and truck coils
* AN fittings and fuel crossover
* Works with custom cams
* Designed for applications making at least 6 inches of vacuum at idle
* 24X and 58X crank and cam compatible
* Programmable touchscreen hand-held controller with data log features
Force Fuel system adds:
* 5 ft. of high-pressure fuel hose
* Serviceable 10-micron fuel filter
* AN fittings
* Return line fitting bung
* Liquid filled gauge
* Dual function bracket for bottom or side mounting