The Game Changer has arrived from FiTech with its latest addition to the line of Go EFI Throttle Body EFI systems. FiTech recognizes that not everyone needs or has 600HP or a wild camshaft. There is a large group of enthusiasts who are happy with their ZZ4 crate engine or their ’66 Mustang’s factory engine, but still want the advantage that EFI has to deliver. Fitech has taken your needs into consideration and built an EFI designed just for that purpose.
Learn More PRICE: $795.00
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection is rated at 600 HP but is suitable for engines from 250 HP thru 600 HP. This system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features.
Learn More PRICE: $995.00
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection System is rated at 600 HP but is suitable for engines from 250 HP thru 600 HP. This system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST, most accurate Self Learning, Timing control, and Wet flow Annular Discharge technologies , as well as tons of additional features. This system is Matte Black.
Learn More PRICE: $995.00
The Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600HP is for the enthusiast that demands more from his system or is planning a future upgrade! This system is capable of 25 lbs of Boost right out of the box and can be used in a Blow Through Turbo or Blower application or on a single Roots style ‘draw through’ supercharger. You can also run a single stage of Wet Nitrous and control your A/F as well as Ignition Timing.
Learn More PRICE: $1,195.00
FiTech EFI is proud to announce its street line up self-tuning EFI systems. Never has so much power been placed in one compact package. Meanstreet offers an onboard ECU and fuel pressure regulator to bring the user simple, clean wiring and an easy install.
Learn More PRICE: $1,095.00
The Go EFI 8 1200 HP – Power Adder Plus is the Ultimate system for the serious power builder. This system features 8 High Flow Injectors and is capable of fueling 1200 HP! This is our TOP OF THE LINE system and comes with all of the data-logging, and Pro-tuning software as standard features. This kit is suitable for higher horsepower engines while equally at home on your daily driver 383, and works from 300-1200 HP.
Learn More PRICE: $1,495.00
FiTech Go EFI Systems
How to get the most from your system: When ordering a Fitech EFI System, it is important to know that your Throttle Body and Fuel System need to work together. Please read the HP output ratings of the kits you are ordering and note the HP ratings for these kits. Not all fuel systems will handle enough demand for HIGH output “OVER 800HP” engines! For customers with over 800 HP engines we recommend that you consult with us directly for custom options or work with the vast supply of well-known suppliers in our industry that are well equipped to support your needs. For ease of installation we recommend our Fuel Command Center.
Choose your FiTech System and Never buy a carburetor again!
Feature comparison of the Go EFI Systems
*With Use of a 2-Wire Distributor.
These Features Are Available on all FiTech Go EFI Systems:
- Initial set-up is quickly and easily performed with a touch sensitive hand held controller. No laptop or tuning experience is required. Controller also features an SD Card so that data logging can be captured and stored or easily transferred to a computer.
- Self Tuning. After initial set-up the computer takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune.
- The Go EFI System features built-in total ignition and timing control. Features include a built in coil driver that drives a coil directly without a CDI box, but also can send a timing signal to your CDI box for the maximum ignition performance. *** No need to buy a custom distributor or an external CDI box such as the MSD-6A or similar product. The Go EFI will provide timing control for any 2-wire distributor with the advance mechanism locked or disabled. Timing control allows you to program your initial timing and the distributor advance curve into the onboard ECU (computer) using the supplied handheld controller.
- All Go EFI Systems Feature multi-spark ignition during cranking for quicker starting and elimination of potential plug fouling.
- It’s a returnless system when using the FiTech Fuel Command Center eliminating the need to plumb a return line.
- Kits include all necessary gaskets (throttle body, air cleaner, and O2 bung).
- The FiTech ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which eliminates a huge amount of wiring and the necessity of finding a place to remote mount the computer.
- The throttle body mounted ECU includes built-in MAP sensor, air temperature sensor and a barometric pressure sensor. A coolant temperature sensor is also included in all kits.
- Available in the following configurations: 4-bbl w/4-injectors, 4-bbl w/8-injectors, 2-injector throttle bodies, and dual 4-bbl with 4-injectors each.
- All Go EFI Systems feature Voltage Control. When using the external inline fuel pump, Voltage Control reduces the voltage to the pump at idle, thus slowing the pump and reducing the noise and heat. A built-in internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator.
- Go EFI kits include fan control. You program the engine temperature where you want the electric fan to start to operate.
- FiTech EFI kits are sold without fuel delivery systems. Fuel delivery system choices consist of either an external inline 255 L/PH pump that is suitable for up to 600 HP or the Fuel Command Center which contains a 340 L/PH pump that is suitable for up to 800 HP.
- The optional FiTech Fuel Command Center is the recommended choice for fuel delivery. It features an engine compartment mounted sump tank with an enclosed pump. The stock fuel pump (carb or TBI low pressure EFI) delivers fuel to the sump tank where the submerged pump delivers high pressure, high volume fuel to the EFI unit. The pump submerged in fuel runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- The 4-bbl throttle bodies feature a universal base that will fit any 4-bbl manifold (Quadrajet with an adapter) along with Holley carb-style throttle linkage that will also work with most popular performance automatic transmissions.
- Go EFI systems are not legal for emission controlled vehicles in California.
- Most FiTech Go EFI System kits are available in two different finishes; 1) Bright Tumbled finish and 2) Matte Black finish ( on select products).