Dual Quad! EFI ! Nothing says Muscle like 2 big 4 BBL’s on a V8 . FiTech EFI has made it simple with their Go EFI 2X4 625 HP Self-Tuning System. This kit is a bolt on for the most popular manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds WITHOUT any adapters! They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start.
Learn More PRICE: $1,795.00
Dual Quad! EFI ! Matte Black Finish! Nothing says Muscle like 2 big 4 BBL’s on a V8. FiTech EFI Has made it simple with their Go EFI 2X4 625 HP self-tuning System. This kit is a bolt on for the most popular manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds WITHOUT any adapters! They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start.
Learn More PRICE: $1,795.00
Comes with (2) 4-injector throttle bodies. Suitable for engines up to 1,000 HP boosted. This kit is for the guys who have 671 and 871 Roots Superchargers or make up to 1200 HP naturally aspirated on their Dual Quad setup. Use this system on a dual 4-bbl manifold normally aspirated engine or on a 2X4 supercharger application.
Learn More PRICE: $1,995.00
FiTech Go EFI Systems
How to get the most from your system: When ordering a Fitech EFI System, it is important to know that your Throttle Body and Fuel System need to work together. Please read the HP output ratings of the kits you are ordering and note the HP ratings for these kits. Not all fuel systems will handle enough demand for HIGH output “OVER 800HP” engines! For customers with over 800 HP engines we recommend that you consult with us directly for custom options or work with the vast supply of well-known suppliers in our industry that are well equipped to support your needs. For ease of installation we recommend our Fuel Command Center.
Choose your FiTech System and Never buy a carburetor again!
Feature comparison of the Go EFI Systems
*With Use of a 2-Wire Distributor.
These Features Are Available on all FiTech Go EFI Systems:
- Initial set-up is quickly and easily performed with a touch sensitive hand held controller. No laptop or tuning experience is required. Controller also features an SD Card so that data logging can be captured and stored or easily transferred to a computer.
- Self Tuning. After initial set-up the computer takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune.
- The Go EFI System features built-in total ignition and timing control. Features include a built in coil driver that drives a coil directly without a CDI box, but also can send a timing signal to your CDI box for the maximum ignition performance. *** No need to buy a custom distributor or an external CDI box such as the MSD-6A or similar product. The Go EFI will provide timing control for any 2-wire distributor with the advance mechanism locked or disabled. Timing control allows you to program your initial timing and the distributor advance curve into the onboard ECU (computer) using the supplied handheld controller.
- All Go EFI Systems Feature multi-spark ignition during cranking for quicker starting and elimination of potential plug fouling.
- It’s a returnless system when using the FiTech Fuel Command Center eliminating the need to plumb a return line.
- Kits include all necessary gaskets (throttle body, air cleaner, and O2 bung).
- The FiTech ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which eliminates a huge amount of wiring and the necessity of finding a place to remote mount the computer.
- The throttle body mounted ECU includes built-in MAP sensor, air temperature sensor and a barometric pressure sensor. A coolant temperature sensor is also included in all kits.
- Available in the following configurations: 4-bbl w/4-injectors, 4-bbl w/8-injectors, 2-injector throttle bodies, and dual 4-bbl with 4-injectors each.
- All Go EFI Systems feature Voltage Control. When using the external inline fuel pump, Voltage Control reduces the voltage to the pump at idle, thus slowing the pump and reducing the noise and heat. A built-in internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator.
- Go EFI kits include fan control. You program the engine temperature where you want the electric fan to start to operate.
- FiTech EFI kits are sold without fuel delivery systems. Fuel delivery system choices consist of either an external inline 255 L/PH pump that is suitable for up to 600 HP or the Fuel Command Center which contains a 340 L/PH pump that is suitable for up to 800 HP.
- The optional FiTech Fuel Command Center is the recommended choice for fuel delivery. It features an engine compartment mounted sump tank with an enclosed pump. The stock fuel pump (carb or TBI low pressure EFI) delivers fuel to the sump tank where the submerged pump delivers high pressure, high volume fuel to the EFI unit. The pump submerged in fuel runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- The 4-bbl throttle bodies feature a universal base that will fit any 4-bbl manifold (Quadrajet with an adapter) along with Holley carb-style throttle linkage that will also work with most popular performance automatic transmissions.
- Go EFI systems are not legal for emission controlled vehicles in California.
- Most FiTech Go EFI System kits are available in two different finishes; 1) Bright Tumbled finish and 2) Matte Black finish ( on select products).