The Fuel Command Center is the ultimate answer to fuel system SIMPLICITY! No return lines necessary! You can install without even getting under your car! Forget about modifying your stock fuel tank for a return line and noisy external inline pumps that always seem to take more time to install than the entire EFI system! This Engine compartment mounted “COMPACT” External fuel sump is your all in one solution.
Learn More PRICE: $395.00
This kit features a 255 L/PH external inline fuel pump capable of handling up to 600 HP Select this option for your fuel delivery system and you will have a 255 L/PH inline high pressure, high volume EFI pump that will provide enough fuel delivery for up to 600 HP. Kit also includes fuel lines, fittings and two billet fuel filters and enough premium quality hose for an inlet and return line. The filters include a 100 micron pre-filter and a 30 micron post filter. Note that when using this pump a return line to the fuel tank is required.
Learn More PRICE: $245.00
The HyperFuel Single Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G environments. Typically this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system.
Learn More PRICE: $299.00
The HyperFuel Dual Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in high horsepower extreme lateral G environments. Typically this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The pump in the G-Surge never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system.
Learn More PRICE: $399.00
FiTech Fuel Injection now offers the Hy-Fuel In-Tank Retrofit Kit. You can experience the advantage of a high volume fuel system with the pump inside the fuel tank. With the pump submerged in fuel, it will run quieter and last longer. This is the easiest way to convert your existing or new fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system.
Learn More PRICE: $349.00
FiTech Go EFI Systems
How to get the most from your system: When ordering a Fitech EFI System, it is important to know that your Throttle Body and Fuel System need to work together. Please read the HP output ratings of the kits you are ordering and note the HP ratings for these kits. Not all fuel systems will handle enough demand for HIGH output “OVER 800HP” engines! For customers with over 800 HP engines we recommend that you consult with us directly for custom options or work with the vast supply of well-known suppliers in our industry that are well equipped to support your needs. For ease of installation we recommend our Fuel Command Center.
Choose your FiTech System and Never buy a carburetor again!
Feature comparison of the Go EFI Systems
*With Use of a 2-Wire Distributor.
These Features Are Available on all FiTech Go EFI Systems:
- Initial set-up is quickly and easily performed with a touch sensitive hand held controller. No laptop or tuning experience is required. Controller also features an SD Card so that data logging can be captured and stored or easily transferred to a computer.
- Self Tuning. After initial set-up the computer takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune.
- The Go EFI System features built-in total ignition and timing control. Features include a built in coil driver that drives a coil directly without a CDI box, but also can send a timing signal to your CDI box for the maximum ignition performance. *** No need to buy a custom distributor or an external CDI box such as the MSD-6A or similar product. The Go EFI will provide timing control for any 2-wire distributor with the advance mechanism locked or disabled. Timing control allows you to program your initial timing and the distributor advance curve into the onboard ECU (computer) using the supplied handheld controller.
- All Go EFI Systems Feature multi-spark ignition during cranking for quicker starting and elimination of potential plug fouling.
- It’s a returnless system when using the FiTech Fuel Command Center eliminating the need to plumb a return line.
- Kits include all necessary gaskets (throttle body, air cleaner, and O2 bung).
- The FiTech ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which eliminates a huge amount of wiring and the necessity of finding a place to remote mount the computer.
- The throttle body mounted ECU includes built-in MAP sensor, air temperature sensor and a barometric pressure sensor. A coolant temperature sensor is also included in all kits.
- Available in the following configurations: 4-bbl w/4-injectors, 4-bbl w/8-injectors, 2-injector throttle bodies, and dual 4-bbl with 4-injectors each.
- All Go EFI Systems feature Voltage Control. When using the external inline fuel pump, Voltage Control reduces the voltage to the pump at idle, thus slowing the pump and reducing the noise and heat. A built-in internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator.
- Go EFI kits include fan control. You program the engine temperature where you want the electric fan to start to operate.
- FiTech EFI kits are sold without fuel delivery systems. Fuel delivery system choices consist of either an external inline 255 L/PH pump that is suitable for up to 600 HP or the Fuel Command Center which contains a 340 L/PH pump that is suitable for up to 800 HP.
- The optional FiTech Fuel Command Center is the recommended choice for fuel delivery. It features an engine compartment mounted sump tank with an enclosed pump. The stock fuel pump (carb or TBI low pressure EFI) delivers fuel to the sump tank where the submerged pump delivers high pressure, high volume fuel to the EFI unit. The pump submerged in fuel runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
- The 4-bbl throttle bodies feature a universal base that will fit any 4-bbl manifold (Quadrajet with an adapter) along with Holley carb-style throttle linkage that will also work with most popular performance automatic transmissions.
- Go EFI systems are not legal for emission controlled vehicles in California.
- Most FiTech Go EFI System kits are available in two different finishes; 1) Bright Tumbled finish and 2) Matte Black finish ( on select products).